Terms and Conditions
The term "ONAMIX", "We" and "Our" collectively inherin refers to the company ONAMIX Pte Ltd. ONAMIX reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on this Website. It is the responsibility of users to review the general terms and conditions of this Website regularly to ensure you are aware of the latest terms and conditions. Your use of this Website after a change has been posted will be deemed to signify your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions. Usage of this website limits the services and support as follows:
Login & Registration
- ONAMIX encrypts all user registration data, users who have issues with login have to retreive passwords using the lost password section.
- ONAMIX will not be liable for data loss due to technical issues, users are to store their own accounts safely.
Intellectual Property Rights/Copyright
- All materials and images on this Website including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, layout, colour combinations and other graphical elements, video, music and sound, names, logos, trademarks and service marks including the "look" and "feel" of this Website (hereinafter called "the Intellectual Property Right") belongs to ONAMIX and may not be used or copied in any way without the written permission of ONAMIX.
- ONAMIX© and ONAMIX logo© ONAMIX icons© are registered trade marks and protected by international trade mark and copyright laws. All other trade marks and logos that appear throughout this Web site belong to their respective owners and no user of this website shall commit any such copyright or trade mark infringements.
- You may not reuse, reverse engineer, duplicate the programs and codes from ONAMIX. Distribution, duplication or publication of our software, codes for any entity requires prior written approval. Full credit should be attributed to ONAMIX and all such copies should include this copyright notice.
- ONAMIX reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice to carry out the following: a) to update pricing or cancel product/service offers on this website. to terminate and ban anyone who is suspected of or found to be abusing this website or violating the terms and conditions of this website. c) to postpone deadlines for contests and exchange prizes with other items should sponsors decide to change it's conditions or prize. d) Any prizes not claimed within 30 days of the announcement of the results of any contest or event shall be deemed to be forfeited and donated.
- You agree to indemnify ONAMIX immediately on demand and hold ONAMIX, the proprietor and operator of this Website, its partners, its directors and shareholders, its affiliates, agents and representatives, employees or agents, licensors and suppliers harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, claims, costs, expenses and liabilities including, without limitation any reasonable legal and fees, fines or penalties resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of this Website in a manner that violates or is alleged to violate these Terms and Conditions or the law.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Disputes arising in relation to the same shall, unless otherwise expressly agreed, be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Singapore.
- 3rd party information, content, services or advertisements contained in, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this Website (collectively, 'Information') made available at this Website are provided on "AS IS" basis, without warranties of any kind.
- Any 3rd party opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available, including information or service providers, users, or others, are those of the respective author(s) or publisher(s) only.
- ONAMIX disclaims any liability for any loss or damage (including but not limited to any damage to any computer system, software, modem, telephone or other property corruption or loss of program or data) that may be caused as a result of any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise provided through ONAMIX or for any error or omission.
- ONAMIX provides secure and reliable logins, but does not enforce the use of https logins. Users are recommended to login with the use of our secure https protocol. We do not guarantee the risk of intruders or hackers that may attempt to steal user information.
- ONAMIX disclaims any warranty, express or implied to the quality, reliability, performance or fitness for any 3rd party product, software, service offered.
- Newsletters are optional subscriptions and you may choose to opt out of any marketing or promotional materials e-mails sent to you by going to your account and uncheck the "Unsubscribe" box.
- We respect the indiviuals, customers and organisations and we do not share your personal information or emails to our affiliates or partners.
- All users are responsible for maintaining the security, secrecy and confidentiality of their own personal information. Passwords should not be disclosed to anyone including ONAMIX or its staff or employees. Users should immediately inform ONAMIX of any unauthorised use thereof.
- ONAMIX expressly disclaims any representation guarantee or warranty, including without limitation, any implied warranties of satisfactory condition, quality of service, level of skill or competence or merchantability, fitness or suitability for any 3rd party product or service provided.
- ONAMIX disclaims any liability for: a) Any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information; Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information; or c) Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information furnished hereunder.
- ONAMIX makes no warranty, that information provided will be uninterrupted or error free. All errors should be reported using the contact form.
Application & Software Usage